Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Haha... As the title of the this entry say it all... Not been updating as regularly as before... Partly is due to laziness...Partly is due to been cracking my small brain over my fyp... And also I have been thinking of how to tell the gal I like that I like her loh... Coz I heard someone in my group of frenz have tell her and she say she treat us all as frenz only... Haiz... I will tell her no matter what the outcome... I will respect her decision.... But I been shld I ask her out which is very hard thing to do, coz she always busy with work... Shld I tell her through phone/sms??? Or shld I write into radio station to express through air??Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)