Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Back from reservist since friday evening, but was busy settling lots of stuffs that I did not have time to update my blog.... Anyway 5 days of ICT was not child play, it not even what ppls say "holiday camp"... It was very hetic for 1st few days... Lots of stuffs to do and settle.... In the end I was pretty shag, but it quite nice in term I can meet some old army frenz...
05/06/06: I report to camp early at 645am... Went about to settle things for the whole day... It was nearly 10pm den I get to rest... And by the time I bath and ready for bed, it about 11pm liao... I slept at 11plus that day...
06/06/06: Dunno for what reason, I wake up automatically at 6plus... Everyone was still sleeping... Haha... So I lied on bed for a while more before washing up, get ready for another long day.... Have to go detail at 10plus(sending rations).... Only return to camp at slightly after 2pm.... Den by right got some mini stuffs to settle, after that can go rest until 6pm de.... But due to some problem crops up, I try to settle it till night time around 8plus... Den attending briefing, before get to bath... Get to bed around 10plus, coz I was very tired and next day got ippt....
07/06/06: Morning got ippt... I took 2 stations and I fall out due to giddiness... I did not want to take a risk as I got to drive in the noon time.... Noon came, exercise time... Went outfield and have to take combat ration.... Anyway I never eat juz merely drinking water.... And the vehicle I drinking got problem during outfield... Called for help get it done and continue...
08/06/06: Only get to return camp from outfield at 12plus.... Faster go settle all the stuffs... Den I go relaz... He he he... At night ask permission to go home from mto... Went back to home to clear my mail... Have an early rest....
09/06/06: Reported back to camp at 610am... Pretty relax, except got to clean vehicle... And also go top up... Out process at around 4pm.... End of 1st ICT...
Now it world cup time plus study for mst... He he he....
Foreva Frens