Sunday, April 02, 2006
It such a long long time since I blog... Apart from working at my itp company, it been back home loh... Has not been going out much lah... It so tiring after work, that I been going to bed earlier than before.... Haha...Anyway getting to know the other 4 guys doing itp with me... Anyway I am the oldest among them, so kind of feel like big brother... He he he... Oh ya I the most quiet and soft spoken among them... 1 of them commented that I very gentlemen... He he he... Den at 1st they dun believe that I 25 and gone through army loh... They thought I 16 or at least around their age... In fact the staffs at the company do not believe at 1st oso...
Comments like: "I not you are same age as the rest" , "Dun bluff lah, you gone through army" , etc.... But in the end I managed to convince them that I really 25 and gone through army... Lolx... I cannot believe I have such a youthful look that was ways below my actual age... He he he... Looking young dunno is a good or bad things loh... Mayb I should have taken my old secondary school uniform to join campus superstar... I might goes through undetech as too old... Lolx.... No lah... Joking lah... I dun have the beautiful voice of Zhiyang, dun have the stage presence of Renfred... In other words, simply cannot make it... Haha...
Oh ya last Sunday, was such a busy day... Whole family gather to do a non funeral ceremony for my grandma... It the 100th day after her death... It was a whole day ceremony that lasted till about 7pm.... Given that I went back to work on Monday feeling so tired that I just feel like sleeping... He he he....
After the result released, I managed to pass all modules... Although I will say I did not do as well as I should have done loh... But I just gald that I have passed... Anyway I gonna work harder in my 3rd yr, which is oso my final year in poly... A long tiring yr is ahead, that what I forsee in front of me... Haha... But I shall not be beaten by the challenges, I will have to rise to the challenges and conquer them....
Anyway I dunno when my new blogskin will be ready... I have ask a net frenz to help me to design a new blogskin.... But I understand he need some time to get it done... So for time being, guys juz bear with these blogskin 1st ba... Oh ya I forget to mention meeting some classmates last thursday for dinner.... Have not have chance to meet since school holiday starts, so it was nice dinner outing loh... He he he... That all for now ba... Take care guys and gals... Signing off now... byez...
Foreva Frens