Wednesday, March 08, 2006
It been such a long time since I last post a blog entry... It mainly because I been busy with some stuffs in life.... Anyway lots of things have happened in such a short time... This year like last year, have a CNY dinner with some of my secondary school frenz... Busy with exam and assignment etc....
Btw currently it school holiday but will not get to enjoy it as I doing my attachment... Juz started attachment on monday... Currently still okay loh... O ya past last week preparing for my technical mobilisation.... Wondering how the rest of my classmates doing in their attachment company....
Yawn.... Been feeling very tired lately... Issit a sign of aging?? Haha.... anyway that all for now... Take care everyone... Still got 5 weeks of itp to go... O ya regarding the tammy issue.... It such a hot topic everywhere.... ANyway a frenz ask for my views on it.... I dun understand the big fuss over it... Coz both tammy and her bf does not have any intends to distribute the video... They merely took it for self viewing and memory... And I think it very evil of the person who distribute it.... So guys if u got such video or pictures in your hp better save it to your computer and delete it away from your hp... U nv know when u will lost your hp.... Bye guys....
Foreva Frens