Monday, January 30, 2006
It the time of the year where we celebrate cny... Overall I will say this yr celebration is more low profile... Anyway it just the usual stuffs.... Feel kind of boring... O ya the only different is the reunion dinner... Instead of steamboat, we ate pork, fish, chicken, etc... O ya not forgetting shark fin soup...
Anyway will be getting ready for exam soon... 1st paper is on 21st feb... Have not been blogging due to busy schedule... O ya there something that I will faced everytime during cny... That same old question " Do u have gf?" And me will give the same old answer "No" Haha.... But this yr got 1 uncle tell me find gf remember to bring let me see 1st ah... O as each yr goes by the pressure is getting bigger... Especially this yr, as 1 of my cousin is getting marry in june this yr... Den my brother has bring her gf to my relative hse for cny...
I very envy couples whenever I saw any... Haha... Anyway I used to think of getting marry before 30... But as each yr passed it look not likely loh... I gtg to be 25 this yr... And I still in poly... No income... Haiz... K lah... That all for nw ba... All my frenz good luck... Nitez...
Foreva Frens