Sunday, January 01, 2006
Today marks the beginning of the year 2006, at the same time, it goodbye to 2005.... Many things happened in 2005 that have helped me in my continuous growing up process... Haha... So it filled with both happy and sad things loh... I think I shld just highlights some of them ba... And I should start with sad things 1st, coz I want to end this entry on a happy note... Haha...
Ok let start:
1)failed 1 paper in MST, but lucky managed to pass overall...
2)kenna play out by some classmate during practical lesson....
3)my mum injured herself during a taxi ride....
4)the passing away of my grandma....
5)never win any lucky draw I enter for....
6)always kenna tease by my classmates....
7)re-injured my left shoulder....
As for good things:
1)passing my modules overall....
2)getting back in contact with some frenz who I have initally lost contact with...
3)getting to know Jeremey do share my point of views...(or should I say I shared his point of views.... Haha...)
4)met some old frenz who I have lost contact for quite some times...
5)enjoy the class chalet...
6)getting to know Swee Chun who has always been there when I got problem...(so grateful to him... His advice is always valuable to me...)
7)and oso Terry...(always ready to help me....)
I think that all I can remember now loh... Erm... There one more things... There a frenz who I will like to let her know that I there for her if she need it... I think 2005 have been a very bad yr for her... Coz 1st she lost her father in the 1st half of the yr, den lost her grandma juz a week ago... I kindda worry how she coping with it... As for me, I have to settle down the feeling of my grandma's demise fast, as I was in the mist of my preparation of my MST... I just 2 more days to it... I taking 5 papers in 4 days, so it kindda stress at the moment for me....
O ya to that cousin of me who has gone to India for 6 months attachment, do take care... Keep in contact and I shall see you in June.... To all going to take MST in 2days time, good luck and all the best.... O ya I just remember I need to thanks my classmates for celebrating my 24th bday for me at "The ark".... I shall end it with some quotes... Take care my frenz... I will most probably blog again after my MST week ba.... Happy reading....
"$$ seem to be everything, but to me, the downfall of greed begin with $$"
"Do not demand respect, earn it"
"Success begin with failure. But failure does not begin with success"
Foreva Frens