Tuesday, November 15, 2005
If I was to rate my 24 years so far, I have no doubt about 15.11.05 will be 1 of my worst days to date... Hopefully it will oso be 1 of the worst days of my life... Coz I hope my future will be brighter... O yeah, who would not want their future to be bright?? So what craps am I talking about???
The start of the day was pretty as usual... Everything was normal... But today we have lunch in school, instead of go out for lunch... (Last Tuesday went to Clementi for lunch)... Relax at school library... Coz we got 2 hours lunch break loh... Anyway for the past 2 days, I got a strange feeling that something bad is gonna to happen... But I juz pretty ignored it...
Den borrow 2 books to help myself with my Design module... After that, I goes class loh... Den I realised I left my file in the library, so I rushed to library to retrieved my file... Go back class to start my tutorial lesson... If forgetting to take file is not bad enuff, den what happened when we go for practical lesson will...
Arrived at the practical workshop, take my book, etc... Walked toward the practical station... Finding station to use, den my frenz ask me join that table... So okay loh, join loh... Never did I know I will end up with the chinese gal in my class alone... Kindda feel superb play out by them... They wanted to make me and her same group to tease me, coz they know she like to call me... Damn it, I feel like few knife being stabbed into me at that very moment... From that moment, I already superb low morale liao...
So for the whole practical lesson, I can say my body is there in class, but not my soul... I juz sit there, let her connect up the circuit... Den I also never talked to her, unless she asked me questions loh... Or I saw something I know she did wrong... But seriously I dunno how to connect up the circuit, maybe know abit ba... And I can say I nv learned anything in the 2 hours practical lesson... I always feel practical lesson is the most fun, but today I think I have experience the most unfun practical lesson in my life... The only practical lesson that I was hoping the time pass faster.... I think even the lecturer and workshop assistant also noticed she connect the wire, and I just sit there like a fool.... Really like a fool... Never felt like a real fool until today...
If these continue den I can get ready to repeat this module again liao... Coz I sure gonna fail it, simply because I never get to learn anything in practical... Den if I never get to learn anything in practical, should I consider not going for my practical lesson??? Lots of question marks in my head now... Cannot even think properly liao....
After school, I accompany Thomas to wait for his friend at Jurong East mac... Den I never goes home straight, cause wanted some time alone... So I went to the mac near my house, buy drink... Den slowly walked to canal there, sit and looked around... Look at the moon, sky, surrounding, etc... Den sit a void deck for a while, before heading home.... But instead of taking lift, I climbed up and nearly falled off the stairs on my way up.... Lucky at the last minutes, I managed to grab hold of the railing... If not I will be in hospital now le ba...
These grouping cannot worked loh... If stick to these grouping, I will be as good as dead... I cannot be in the same group anymore...
BUT I NEED TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT THE GAL I LIKE IS NOT STUDYING IN SP... AND SHE WAS NOT EVEN FROM OUR SCHOOL.... I DUN ANY OF THE GALS IN OUR CLASS, PLEASE DO NOT ANYHOW LINK ME UP TO ANYONE... MY FEELING IS WITH MY DREAM GAL, EVEN IF SHE DUN LIKE ME... SO IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH ANYONE FROM OUR SCHOOL, AND DOUBLE COMFIRM COMFIRM NOT FROM OUR CLASS.... IF YOU GUYS STILL WANT LINK ME WITH HER, I SUGGEST YOU ALL KILL ME 1ST... COZ I RATHER DIED 1ST, DEN BEING TOTURE TO DEATH…
Foreva Frens