Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Hi guys & gals... Let me start of with thanking those frenz and stranger who had shown concern over it.... I much better already... I will take what happened as a lesson in my life... Dun worry, I will not be taking revenge or whatever... Coz I always felt revenge do not solve problem, rather they make a suitation more worse off than it started... Different peoples learn in different ways, we face different suitation in life... Everyone has different triats, that make us all unique... The important things here is to let go of the past and move forward... If the past is not good, den make the future brighter... Compassion is very important in life... Actually just like what Jeremy share with me, I never lose anything.... In fact, I learned a valuable lesson... A lesson I sure will leads me far in my future life journey.... To that, I should just look to the bright side...Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)