Friday, October 21, 2005
Ok let me updates u guys on what been happening to me recently... Basically I nv goes out much, as I need to stay home look after my mum... O ya last thursday, Thomas and yongbin came over to visit my mum... But when they reached my void deck, they called me to go down... They dun dare to come up... Haha... Later when pressed for reason I was told they do not want disturb my family members... Anyway thanks for the thought... I treat them drink at coffee shop den goes walk around the market area loh...
I was feeling slight headache but it so common to me that I nv think much of it loh... But when I reached home I started to feel hot loh... I quickly checked my temperature loh... Wow... 39degree worz... I took 2 panadol and have some slp... Den feel better le.... Next day the fever came back sia... But this time is 38.8degree which is slightly lower... Again I took 2 panadol and go get some rest... Den okay liao... Hehe..
Tuesday I went JP to walk walk, coz was getting bored at home le mah... Juz goes there look look see see loh... Den I went home le... Wednesday was the day result was out... I wake up 0730 loh... Started to came online at 0800... Results was supposed to be out at 0830... But when I try login to the student service at 0829, I could not login at all... I think it due to the rush of students checking their results causing the server to unable to take it ba... Anyway I keep trying and trying, until at 0945 den I managed to login to check my results loh...
O ya here my average results:
Engineering Mathematics II(A) B+
Project 2 B+
Personal Financial Planning B+
System & Control C+
Sensors & Instrumentation C+
Report Writing and Presentation C+
Microcontroller & PC Technology D
Semester GPA :2.558
Cumulative GPA :2.602
After getting results, I went to meet Alcer & Mingyao at JP for lunch and chit chat... Den accompany Alcer to woodland to settle some of his stuffs... Before heading to bugis, as I wanted to go to the temple to pray... Den goes sim lim to look at digital camera, as he was helping frenz to look for camera loh... After that head to Funan Centre to look look see see loh... Lolx... Den head home le... Yesterday checked my new time-table, but that is not the final one loh... I still got 1 elective haven chose loh, so sure got changes to the time-table de loh... Haha... That all for now... Btw thanks to those who have been reading my blog all along for ur support... Bye and take care...
Foreva Frens