Saturday, October 01, 2005
Hey guys and gals... I back to update my blog liao... It been such a long time since there was any updates from me... It been a eventful past few days for my whole family... It all started on tuesday nite.... I got a call close to 9pm from my mum to go to void deck... So I went down thinking she muz have something want me to help her carry loh... Den to my shock, when I reach void deck... I saw her slowly walking with 2 of her colleague supporting her... Den I go forward to support her and ask what happened...
Den I was told abt the taxi... The event goes like that: she took taxi with her colleagues returning home after work... Den the taxi driver was driving very fast.... It goes over a hump and everyone in the car jumped up... My mum injured her back bcoz of it... The taxi driver juz say "Sorry, I didn't know there a hump if not I wun drive so fast"... Anyway together with my dad and an aunt, we sent my mum to NUH loh...
We waited until abt 12am, the doctor say need to wait for x-ray... It will be 1-2hrs time before know the result.... So we went back to keep her things and oso to pack some things, in case she need to admit hospital loh... Den at abt 1am, we left home to hospital again... On the way, the hospital called to say she need to admit hospital.... So we go find her and follow her to her ward... Left hospital and reach home sometime between 230am-3am... Went to slp at 330am... Den I wake up 730am, coz I need to call my mum's colleague to inform him abt my mum admitted hospital... After calling was so sleepy I go rest a while more.... Den wake up my mum company called to ask some qns... I left home to hospital at abt 11am... I reached at 12pm...
Stayed there until 3pm, before leaving for sengkang to study with some classmates... Reached home around 9plus, was feeling very tired liao... Went to slp early... The next day, I left home earlier at around 10plus.... Coz I need to go find something, so I end up at hospital at 1pm.... When I reached my mum told me she can discharged le... So I called my kor to come fetch us.... Den waited for appointment letter etc... Now my mum can only rest at home and she cannot do much as her back still painful loh... Anyway yesterday was my last paper... Was a hard paper I can say, juz hope can pass loh...
K that all for now... I very tired liao... Bye... Best of health....
Foreva Frens