Saturday, August 20, 2005
Ok time to updates... Let c where to start the updates from... Haha... Erm.... I think start tuesday ba... It normal day in sch, have lunch in sch... Den went back home to rest... Left home at 5plus... Went to JE for dinner, before meeting up Yongbin.... Den we go over Chinatown to meet the rest of our classmates... Went to apollo center to celebrate my bday at "mu chuan"... Have a fun nite there loh... Den took bus home... Reach home 1133pm liao...
Wednesday again another normal day in sch.... I went for lunch with them again before gtg home to rest loh... They ask me go back rest, as I got ippt later mah... So I left my hse at abt 3plus for maju camp.... Den waited for the test to start... But when it start, 1st station my old injury return... So cannot continue, went to c medic... Den c the camp MO loh.... He ask me to rest for 2 weeks... So off I went back failing the test... With shoulder injury, I went home...
Thursday was a long day in sch as usual... The only unusual was me gtg to sch with injured left shoulder & Swee Chun goes to sch with injured left hand... Haha... Both injured left side... Anyway thanks to Swee Chun rubbing my injury for me, despite his own injury... It really feel less painful after he rub it.... Another nite I cannot sleep well bcoz of the injury.... O some relatives came in from KL... Have dinner with them, before they goes back KL.... O I went to meet Cheng Chong after dinner coz he say got something to pass me... Really thanks to my sec sch group of frenz who bought me a shirt from diesel for my bday....
Friday I wake up superb early... Went to polyclinic to queue up waiting it to open... When I reached there was already 10ppls outside waiting liao... So I look at my watch and gosh it only 645am & ppls already queuing up... When polyclinic suppose to open at 8am.... Anyway sent for x-ray, which the doctor say seem ok... "Maybe your shoulder that side weak. Just do some weight." The problem is everytime I use to much force there the injury come back loh... Dunno how lah....
I took mc from the doctor, coz I was already late for class.... I collect my medicine & do payment... Den took taxi to school... Reached sch, I rushed to class loh... Den to my surprise hor, my frenz bring bday cake to class loh... Yesterday was the actual day of my bday, I nv expect any cake loh... So was touched by what they did... Anyway skip lunch yesterday, went to do mini project.... Until 5plus, went to Suntec with Aw & Thomas... Aw wanted to repair hp, but he not sure where the place.... So I showed him loh.... Lolx... After sending the hp in for repair, we went to sakae sushi for dinner... Not bad lah... Only 2nd time I patronise sakae sushi... Head home after that... Saw Hua Cheng at city hall mrt station... Haha... Den it back home.... Online for a while, before heading for bed... Tired sia...
I nw rushing with reports.... Many reports to do sia... I will posted the pics of my bday present asap... Take care for nw... Enjoy the weekend...
Foreva Frens