Monday, August 08, 2005
Ok another new week is here... Haha... Today suppose to have lesson at 8am.... Guess wat??? The new lecturer was late for half an hour... Yes, it half an hour.... She claim she cannot find the classroom.... Den when in she nv teach, juz give us some exercise to do.... 1 more things is she wan makeup lesson for lesson missed during test week..... But all along test week dun have lesson one loh.... N of all day she wan chose nx wednesday, which happened that I not free on that day... Taking my ippt, 2 days b4 my bday.... I was informed late on having to take ippt b4 this yr bday... So really got not much choice left loh...
Raise it out but in the end the makeup lesson was still gtg to be on nx wed... So I gonna miss the lesson... I gonna have no clue wat went on in class during that lesson.... Thinking back do u guys think it fair to me??? I still prefer the previous lecturer....
Ok another set me thinking is the issues of y am I always the one being blame for when things goes wrong??? No matter the problems is big or small, I will the 1 getting the blame... Do I look like devil??? Do the rest of them look like angel??? I have nv hold it against them for teasing me etc in class or out of class.... But no matter what I still a human being, and a guy at that.... I do have my own pride & stuffs.... That is oso y I always dun wan them to call me a bear... I am a human being not an animal.... It was very insulting to be called a bear... But I nv show temper on them for that... Juz keep telling them not to called me that way...
O ya the reason I risk offending ppls to protect Quek is bcoz he help me alot... He 1 of the frenz I feel at least to talk out my problems.. Thus I really take him as a bro to me.... So I do help him when u ppls wan disturb him, but it not bcoz I wan to go against u guys... Problems after problems.... streaming in.... Haha.....
Ok before ending these post let me wish Singapore "Happy National Day".... GUys & gals enjoys urself... Gd nite....
Foreva Frens