Monday, August 15, 2005
Ok currently my brain not working that well with the giddiness I been feeling for the whole day... Anyway sometime I find it hard when ppls posted me a qns.... Reasons being if I chose not to answer den ppls will find me rude, unfriendly, etc.... But den if I chose to answer and the answer is not what the person wan to hear, it will cause that person to be unhappy, angry, etc... No matter whether the answers is right from ur heart or what, as long as it not what the other party want to hear, den it consider as me being the gulity party... In the end, I juz being in a lose-lose suitation...
Anyway why shld I think so much nw.... I cannot please the whole world, coz no matter what I do... It bound to upset some ppls.... In fact no one can satify the whole world... I always believe in the power of the mind... To me, our brain & mind are the most powerful assests we have... Coz it will determine our actions & thinking.... Controlling one temper start from controlling one's mind... A level headed person is someone who can control himself & think carefully....
Talking abt brain & mind.... Haha... I currently having giddy spell... But overall still feel ok, so frenz dun worry... Btw let chat on the topic of love.... To love someone is to make sure the one u love are happy with his/her life... These is my belief.... That is oso y I cannot rationale y someone can say he really love that person, when he bring misery to the person... I did chat with a frenz earlier abt gf & stuffs...
Yup this frenz of mine is attached... He found his princess.... Asked me if I found mine... The answer have to be a resoundingly loud "NO"... Lolx... Anyway was grateful to him to share with me some quote... Haha... For example, "Fate dun come to u, u have to go create it urself".... It oso something I sort of agree on.... If not I think I will have stop trying le worz... Haha.... 1 day my princess will appear, so I muz not give up.... Hope today post have been a refreshing blog entry from the usual entry for u ppls... K take care... Nite...
Foreva Frens