Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Saturday, August 13, 2005
After months of the same boring blogskin that I been using for so long... I have now given it a new look... Yup hope u ppls will like it... Haha... O as mention in the earlier post, I got back my S&I result le... It kindda a disappointment to me, as I score 59 for this paper as well... Again few careless mistakes was made, if not shld have 60plus liao... Think I really need to buck up... O ya I joined the sch photography competition, hopefully can win something... Haha... O went to chinatown yesterday with some classmates... Den went home, so tired that I fall asleep.. When I wake up, I realised I overslept le loh... Was suppose to attend a funeral wake with some frenz... Think later I will go down ba...Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)