Monday, July 04, 2005
Ok it been quite something since I updated my little blog here... Haha... Wednesday & Thursday watch superstar.... LOlx... The happening day is friday loh.... I ended class at 12pm... Waited for Desmond & Arul to take some pictures for their gem.... After that I headed home.... Planned to go jp to settle my hp bill n buy some stuffs de....
When I reached home, my kor's gf ask me wan to go chalet or not etc... Feeling a bit stress over some stuffs in sch & matter of the heart... So I say ok... Den take my kor's car go jp with his gf, while he rest at home... Lolx... Buy some stuffs before heading home... O ya bought lunch... Den reached home eat lunch prepared things... Den go down to the chalet.... Reached there check in, put stuffs den go whitesand.... My kor goes work, so I shop around with his gf & 1 of her frenz....
After that take bus to downtown to buy some stuffs & dinner.... Before walking in to aloha loyang..... Reached the chalet in sweat... Lolx... Take our dinner.... Den I retreat to room to do some HW.... Yup... Hardworking me.... Kekekekeke..... Do abit only lah.... Den talk to Quek on the phone... O went to changi village for drink before gtg back to chalet... Slp loh...
Saturday nothin much to do except I went to expo to watch Dreamcar Asia 2005.... Went with wl,zm & kk.... I left the place before them at 7plus.... Took taxi back to chalet... Cost me $9.50, coz of $3 extra charge($1 for peak hour,$2 for expo waiting time or something like that).... Take steamboat dinner den watch tv for a while before gtg to slp.... So tired loh.... Lolx...
Sunday reach home n slack.... O got try do math abit loh... Haha... Today in sch nothin much happening to blog abt... Haha... That all for now...
Foreva Frens