Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Hi guys, been busy with trying to understand what I learning in sch... N oso with mini project, presentation & stuffs loh.... Nothin much happened except for sat, actually went back sch juz to help aw check if his calculator was left in the lab... But in the end lab was not open, so waited for about half an hour.... Den came home loh....
Sunday morning was happening loh... I was using my laptop with the power supply, when the power suddenly trip.... N my screen goes blank, lucky I save my document liao... My mum was ironing clothes at that time... So go n on the power again... Den I goes online again... N suddenly power goes off again.... These time we check & it not our hse power trip loh... Den discover our neighbours oso no pwer supply.... Den without us doing anything the power will come back & goes once in a while loh... So my kor called town council to ask them to come n check loh...
When they came to check, it was discovered the fuse of the main board supplying power to the 6 units has burnt together with part of the wire..... So the guys changed the wire & fuse..... And everything back to normal... Thanks guys... KEkekeke.... Den noon I goes cut hair....
Today 1st time drive to sch.... After went IMM for lunch before gtg home.... Slept coz headache... Den now doing my HW loh.... LOlx.... Take care my frenz... Anyway these blog seem lifeless as it does not seem like anyone except myself is reading it... Haha...
Foreva Frens