Sunday, June 19, 2005
1st let blog abt friday... Have lesson in the morning as usual... Went to bel'air to buy something... Den went to bugis with Thomas,Aw & YB.... Went to lan shop to play cs.... Lolx... I so long nv play forget wat button for wat... So lousy loh... Den went walk to PS loh.... Walk around b4 gtg back home.... O ya have drink b4 gtg back... Haha....
Saturday I juz stay home loh.... Slack at home.... Do some sch work.... Discuss research work with my group in msn.... Get things done, ready to bring to sch tml.....
Today was a day I spent $310 in a single day... Nv in my life did I spent more than $100 in a day... Except when I buy my laptop, digital camera & handphone loh... Mainly juz bought 2 watches each costing over $100.... Anyway it a present for my 2 cousin's bday... So can collect $$ from ppls oso.... Coz I juz pay full 1st... But still cannot believe I spent so much loh...
Before ending this entry, I will like to tell that classmate who feel I dun like him, etc.... That I wun change how u wan to think of it loh.... It ur freedom to think in watever ways u like... But I took the pain to inform so that u can get ur own research done.... Seriously I know u will react this way... That is oso y the other 2 group members dun dare to inform u... But if we dun inform u den it not fair to u.... That y I decided to inform u.... That is oso y I not really worry by how u gtg to think abt me loh... Time will tell the truth... Let time be the judge.... lolx...
Btw thanks to Jeremey for trying to encourage, console & advice me.... Dun worry frenz... I fine loh.... O ya human politic is an on-gtg things that none of us can run away from... But I will classified those things happen in class as class politic... lolx... Watever it is, I fine & all my frenz dun worry... Kekekekeke....
Foreva Frens