Monday, June 27, 2005
Ok I been lazy to update lately... Anyway oso got nothin much to blog abt.... Last tuesday go out with thomas,desmond,aw,yb.... Reached home at 12midnight... lolx... Den Wednesday nite went bugis with my kor.... Kekekeke.... O my kor treat me mos burger....
Saturday noon I went to IMM with my kor n his gf.... Juz shop around... Den I went home.... Evening time I go meet my frenz for dinner.... Den we go PS for our show... YUp... Initial D.... Weeeeeeee.... lolx... The show started at 1130pm... Actually it abt 12midnight coz the advertisments alot loh.... Den the show ended at around 2am.... It a funny show... Hahaha.... Den left PS at abt 3pm.... Take cc's car.... He ask ah png's gf home.... Den we went to holland v to slack until 5am..... Reached home at 530am.... Completely knockout tired.... Lolx... Slept till 12plus noon....
Den slack at home loh.... Today lesson as usual... Hmmm... I been thinking y ppls around me all seem lucky to find better half... N me still single & unwanted.... Lolx.... Actually in a way, I feel myself so envy of others... Haha.... I got guys frenz telling me "AH hai so cute".... "All the gals blind ah".... But really really I still single & I dunno y oso loh.... Mayb some kind frenz will recommend some gals to me.... LOlx...
But den even if I get to know other gals, I not sure if I will fall for any.... Reason being I still habouring the slimest of hope that gal I like will like me or give me a chance loh... Lolx... Kindda wishful thinking on my part... Hahaha... O ya talking abt these.... Yesterday I suddenly think of my ex.... Lolx... Okok... Enuff abt such things... Take care all frenz.... Byez.... Kekekekeke......
Foreva Frens