Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Friday, June 03, 2005
Has not blog for past few days... Nothin much happened loh... O yesterday after class at 4pm, I went down expo to meet martinn & mattheus... Both of them was late... I ended up waiting for almost an hour... Lolx... Go PC show with them.... They saw something they want... So they called their dad down... Went to buy burger to eat... Yummy... Kekekeke.... Den waited for their dad to arrive.... O their dad reached at 7plus loh... Den go buy the mmc card for martinn's hp 1st... After that go buy their printer... Den r/w cdr.... Lolx... Left expo at 8pm.... I take the train home... They take their dad car to go home.... Haha... O I reached home slightly after 9pm... Reached home have my dinner... At same time, watch tv show loh... Lolx... Bath at 10pm... Online until about 12midnight....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)