Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Sunday, June 05, 2005
O I went PC show for 3 days in a row with different grp of ppls... Saturday was with my kor & his gf.... I was so familiar with where each shops are that I can bring them to the shop they wanna go... Kekekekeke.... O my kor bought the printer that Martinn bought on Thursday.... It really a worthwhile purchase loh.... Coz HP give 1 more yr warranty & it gtg for cheaper price worz... O I went to help my frenz get some cd-r & cd-rw loh.... BOught printer ink for myself coz it selling at cheaper price.... After that went to tampinese with my kor & his gf where we have our lunch at the foodcourt.... Me have cutlet noodle.... NIce worz... Yummy... Ahahaha.... Den walked around loh.... Went to metro den my kor's frenz came to find us... Went to starbucks.... Me order rumba... Not bad lah... Lolx... Den went funan center walked abit... Before sending my kor's gf home loh... Den we both went home.... Tired worz...Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)