Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Yesterday I was doing my usual stuffs when Panasonic called me telling me the hp was ready for collection... Wow.... I juz sent it in on Tue noon 4plus loh... Den Wed 10plus it ready for collection... Fast sia... Anyway I take bus down loh.... O ya I saw my uncle on the bus.... Haha... Collected the hp and test it loh.... Den go take bus again.... Actually plan to go jp that side to top up my ez-link card... But on the way Thomas call me loh... Ask me to go find him at novena square.... Told him I need to go back home 1st... So kinda very rush loh.... In the end, the trip kind of wasted.... COz nothin much to do... Have dinner which was someone who treat me.... Den wait for my kor to fetch me.... Coz he send his gf to work at ttsh mah... So I can take his car back to je... Den from there take bus home loh... Lolx... Chatted with Hongye and some frenz loh.... Went to slp at abt 130am.... Haha....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)