Saturday, May 14, 2005
Ok finally able to updates my blog le... It been a busy week for me... Monday met up Thomas and Weili goes bugis... Den go play pool loh... Thomas so gd sia... Went home around evening time....
Tuesday: I meet up my cousins go airport at 1pm... Went to fetch relative from China.... Den went for lunch at airport... And go ppl's park center to make visa for them to go in Malaysia... Den go my auntie's office nearby meet her for dinner.... Bring the relative to visit granny.... Before heading for home... They stay at my cousin's hse...
Wednesday: I go collect my laptop from acer.... Den go JE to take bus home... Saw my aunite who told me to contact my cousin... Went home to wait for my cousin to call me.... I went down esplanade to meet them... Went for tea break.... I have ice cream... Yummy... Haha... Nite time bring them to lau pat sau to eat satay.... Den went home to take car from my dad... Den bring them to mount faber.... Went to pasir panjang for drink before heading home....
Thursday: Suppose to go sentosa... But coz it raining... So me and another cousin decided it better to go sheltered area... So bring them to orchard road.... Den bring them to bugis loh.... Have a drink at the hawker centre before we go temple to pray... Den went in to the hindu temple next door have a look... Den meet 1 auntie at the bugis mrt station.... Head down simei.... Coz my uncle say bring them to his house... Stay at my uncle's hse for less than half hour... Den head back to bugis for dinner.... Have steamboat at the 7th storey hotel.... After dinner my uncle bring them to night safari.... I nv go loh... My auntie & 1 cousin oso nv go... Some follow... Went bugis street with my cousin.... My auntie goes back her office to settle some stuffs... Head home after that loh...
Friday: I wake up 630am.... Walked over to my auntie's hse... Wait for the rented taxi to pick us up.... Bring the relative to pay respect.... Den go back my auntie's hse.... Before going for breakfast... At around 11am, 2 cousins & me go take bus 502.... Was heading to bontanic garden..... Coz the car do not have enuff seat... Reached there and walk in loh... Den after that my kor, 1 cousin & me went suntec... My auntie goes to work, while the rest go sentosa..... Evening time, we go dinner together.... Den back home loh... SUperb tired so I slp earlier... lolx...
Foreva Frens