Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Let me begin by paying a tribute to this great man who has touched the heart of all Singaporean by his selfless way of treating everyone... He someone who was humble,friendly and helpful to everyone... It been a great loss to the nation to loss such a great man... I sure SIngaporean will remembered him for a long time to come... O ya the person I talking abt here is our late president Wee Kim Wee...
Back to a more personal note.... Been thinking alot recently abt some stuffs... N it has caused me having nightmare every nite... Ya it sound scarly... The strange things is all these dream are all abt different things... Lolx... O ya my exam results is gonna release soon loh... Juz praying hard I will passed them all... Haha...
O ya think I really really fall for that gal le loh... I always feel like see her loh... Den when I see her I will be both happy and shy.... Dunno wat to say to her... LOlx... Den oso dun dare call her loh... Like that sort of miss her lei... Haiz... Courage o courage where are u sia??? Give me courage to ask her loh... Lolx...
O juz read someone else blog... Erm... I juz have to say in life we must keep trying new things in order to know what best for us... Even when u found something that suit u, keep trying loh... U will nv know that something that will suit u better de... Even simple things like our hairstyle, way we dress, etc... Important thing is if u believe it nice den it will be nice... If u feel it bad den it will be bad loh... Be content with what u have now, den u will feel happy everyday loh... Hope all my frenz will have happy day every single day of the year.... Lolx...
O before I go off share something with u ppls....
"The hardest part in loving someone from a distance is not being able to hold her hand n embrance her to tell her how much u luv her-- juz becoz u r onli frenz"
Another things to share to share with u ppls is something our late president say that I feel show his humbleness....
"To me in the eyes of God and in law, we are all equal. I could have been President of Singapore at one time but if you take away the word President from me I'm just Wee Kim Wee, just like a taxi driver or whoever, a journalist."
Ok that all for now... Take care my frenz... Nitez...
Foreva Frens