Saturday, May 28, 2005
Thursday: I stay at home to settle own stuffs... Den chat with frenz online etc... Nothin much loh...
Friday: Accompany my kor go pay road tax... Ya I help him pay 1st... Den he send me home.... I rot at home for a while... Den off to jp.... Was looking for some files.... Anyway walked around jp loh.... Guess wat?? I saw my ex-lecturer at foodcourt... Anyway nv called him lah.... Den was sitting at KFC reading newspaper... Got 2 ycss students walk in with a lady... Sit behide me... Kindda like the lady teaching them some hw or wat loh... But the lady look young oso... Around 20 ba.... Anyway cannot find the files I wan from jp... So I went over to je loh... managed to get it.... Den walked a while in je... Kekekekeke....
Went home after that loh.... Came back online etc... Usual stuffs.... Lolx....
Today: I went to collect my passport... Kao... There alot of ppls.... More than I expected.... Luckily no need to wait too long.... Wanted to ask alcer out de... But he not free den nvm loh... I went jp again.... Juz walked abit den came home loh.... Den my kor ask me to meet him at causeway point.... So I drive my dad's car over... Den after buying some stuffs, we went to woodland plaza 888.... Look at hp and have dinner there.... Yucks.... The soup so tasteless sia.... Juz like plain water add pepper.... Anyway after that was walking to carpark when I think I saw a ite frenz sitting at the coffee shop... He was with 2 frenz & talking on his hp.... So nv go up to him... Reach home watch tv loh.... Came online at 930pm.... lolx... Tired... Sch holiday ending..... Lolx....
Foreva Frens