Sunday, May 22, 2005
Went Jalan Kayu for prata on thursday noon time.... Suppose to slack at home... Until Thomas ask me go meet him there.... So went down loh... Have 2 egg prata & tea... O oso have curry mutton.... Chat awhile, before gtg over to hougang.... Went to Thomas's parent shop.... He packed 4 packet of rice for me to take home.... Thanks so much... LOlx... O ya I went over to bouna vista mrt station on my way home.... Waited for abt 40mins before my cousin came... Passed her some stuffs... Den head home.... Haha... That was all that happen on thursday ba.... Lolx...
Friday ah.... I wake up wash up, brush my teeth etc.... Read paper, came online... Den my kor came in my room ask me go help... Help my kor & his gf to prepare some ingriedents for lunch.... Den I go cut my hair.... Kao... It getting more expensive to have my haircut at these place le.... Muz look for new place to cut my hair liao... Muhahaha.... O ya my kor's gf cook lunch for us.... My kor goes to fetch my granny & his best frenz to have lunch together....
O ya my granny was tired, so let her slp on my bed.... My kor oso tired, so he slp in his room... His gf & best frenz was chatting with each other in living room... I went to my parent's room have a nap... LOlx.... Wake up den send my kor's best frenz home loh.... Coz she dun wan wake my kor up.... So 1st time I drive my kor's getz... Was not used to it at 1st... But very fast I get used to it le.... Lolx.... Went home after sending her home... Have my dinner..... Den online loh... O ya sent my granny home.... Driving my dad's car this time.... Haha... Drive both manual & auto car in same day..... What a day.... LOlx....
O saturday is as usual... slack at home whole day.... nothin much to blog about loh... Mayb except the FA CUP Final.... Man U shld have won it in my view... BUt they pay for it for not scoring after dominating the game loh.... And strange enuff is when scholes goes up to take the penalty, I got a feeling he was gtg to miss it loh... N boy, he really missed it sia... In short Man U can only blame myself for not finishing the game in 90mins loh... Better luck next year ba.... Lolx...
Foreva Frens