Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Last tuesday before sch reopen for me... I spent morning at home... Went to take photo at about 11am... Den head to ICA to make new passport as my old one has expired le... Spent less than 20mins there loh... Den I head to funan to walk around... Have my lunch there.... Oso eat kaya bread from ya kun toast.... Den was suppose to meet THomas at bugis... BUt I walked wrong direction... Lucky for me I used to walked from chinatown to bugis de... So recognise some roads,etc... So know I goes wrong way, make u-turn.... Lolx... The walk to bugis seem short despite gtg wrong direction earlier loh... Anyway met up Thomas accompany him go take his lunch... I juz drink green tea only... After that, he wan drink coffee loh.... So we end up in coffee bean... He treat me mocha although I say I dun wan drink loh.... Thanks anyway.... Since he buy le cannot waste it so drink loh... Lolx..
O I was looking around when sitting in coffee bean... Den I juz happen to turn n look at a gal... Guess wat.... She oso so happen that moment turn & look at me... I quickly turn away loh... After that, We juz walked around bugis junction.... Lolx...
Before heading home.... Ahahahaha....
Today I woke up 730am.... Coz suppose to meet Thomas & Aw at 930am de.... Den my mind keep remind me meeting them 1030am.... So I was so relax until 920am den I left home... On the way, Thomas called ask where am I.... It was after putting down the call den I remember I suppose to meet them 930am not 1030am... O shit... I remember the wrong time... But Aw was oso late lah... Went to parklane to play pool.... Left the place at 12pm... Head to far east to take lunch... Thomas take both of us to take the wrong train... Haha... Den next stop have to alight to change train....
We meet Desmond,Henry,Weili & YB for lunch in far east... Went to these HK eatery on the 2nd level loh.... After that, head to have coffee.... Den to taka, where we went to kino loh.... O Henry never join us go taka.... N after we left taka, Weili oso left.... The 5 of us just walked to cineliesure walked around... Before YB left to go another place... The rest of us take taxi to parklane to play pool for an hour.... We left at 530pm... Wow... My class so many pool expert sia...
Reached home at about 630pm.... Cook dinner for my kor & myself... Actually juz maggi mee n deep fry some chicken lah... But I so careless loh.... I forget the metal will be hot, so accidentally my finger touched it.... OUch... Finger part that touched the metal is red now... Sort of kenna burnt loh... Lolx... Okok... That all for now lah... I later wan watch soccer de loh... Ahahahaha....
Foreva Frens