Friday, May 06, 2005
I wake up superb early today... Actually not really sleeping much last nite.... Anyway before 730am, I was up le... Read the paper... Den after reading realise it 815am le... So I came online... My exam result was release at 830am... Here my average results:
IDEA: A
CRS: B
PWD: B+
CADD: C
PROJECT1: C+
MATH: C+
Both happy and sad with the results loh... Coz MATH I aim for B de... Den cannot get... Sad... As for CRS, I aim for C de... But managed to get B... So happy... But overall can passed, happy liao loh... LOlx... Erm... Need to work harder nx semenster liao...
O went to bugis again today... But this time it not alone loh... Met Thomas there... Went to the temple to pray again... 2nd time this week... Lolx... Den go bugis shopping centre loh... Have dim sum for lunch... Erm... The dim sum is juz ok onli lah... I have eaten better dim sum before loh... Haha... After lunch, Thomas meet up his frenz.... So we went to Coffee Bean to have a drink & chat loh... Intro his frenz,Trevis to me... Den at 4plus me & Thomas went to acrade before heading for home...
On way home, I dropped by Popular loh... Help my mum get the Late Wee Kim Wee book... Den get some stationary loh... Lolx... Reached home at 7plus... Den online & watch tv... Now I feel hungry and tired.... Haha... Tml gtg Yishun to meet classmates.... K lah... Write until here ba.... Nitez....
Foreva Frens