Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Let us start with monday(18/04/2005):
Nothing much happened loh... I slept until 10plus den wake up.... Wash my face, brush my teeth, den read paper loh... Den went online for a while loh... At abt 1pm, I go for lunch... Den buy newspaper to read.... Came back home at 3pm, watch the casino decision on chn newasia loh... I dunno y I like watching such long speeches kind of program loh... Haha... Anyway the rest of the day has been nothin much....
Tuesday(19/04/2005):
I wake up at 9plus today... Did the same things as yesterday morning.... At 1pm, I go JP look for the magazine I want... Could not found it there, so went down tiong bahru to find loh... Ya managed to get it there... Den have my lunch at the food court there... Den want to walk around the plaza but find it nothin to walk de... So I came back home loh... Nothin much happened liao... The usual watching of show at 7pm and 9pm....
O something strange happening.... Recently I been getting gd & nice comments abt me from classmates and frenz... Den at the same time a frenz lost his hp last week.... Den today another frenz lost his hp... N to top it off a frenz's gf broke off with him... It like very strange lah... Hope my 2 frenz solve the hp things soon... Den to the frenz who broke up.... Cheer up, brother... Me always here for u.... U wan listening ear take mine.... U wan someone to talk to can try me... Though I not very experience in these... Kk whatever juz take care loh..... Tml will be a brighter day...
Foreva Frens