Monday, April 25, 2005
Wednesday(20/04/2005)
Nothin much happened except the usual stuffs...
Thursday(21/04/2005)
O I wake up very late... Was lazing in bed loh.... The rest is the usual stuffs....
Friday(22/04/2005)
Morning as usual.... I went to JP for walk around at around 1pm.... Juz window shop around.... Den have my lunch there.... COntinue shop... At abt 4plus, I decided to go back home... Den as I walking toward the reception counter, saw some ppls looking at the counter... So I oso look over loh.... Saw Chew Chor Meng & Kym Ng.... They was gtg to flim the variety show loh... I went to the toliet n when I came out I saw my cousin... Den I go back le loh.... It was only at nite during msn that my other cousin say she saw me at JP.... It happpened she was there oso loh... But I nv saw her lah.... Den to add more twist to it..... My kor n his gf was there oso.... N I oso nv saw them.... HAhahaha... So practically my family members without telling each other they gtg JP ended up there... LOlx... O ya I recieved letter telling me that I was posted to 30 SIB...
Saturday(23/04/2005)
I nv did anything unusual, juz go buy newspaper at 5plus noon time loh... Den watch soccer.... Online to chat with some frenz... That all... Kekekeke.....
Sunday(24/04/2005)
Wake up have my breakfast, read the paper.... Online for a while, den go rest a while.... Left home for soccer at around 2pm... Take bus to Boon Lay Interchange to meet my frenz... Den we go play soccer from 3plus.... At abt 7pm, we changed venue.... Den continue to play till 10pm.... Superb tiring at the end... Overall I juz have an average game loh... LOlx.... Went for dinner after that.... Reach home 12plus... Bath n online... Wait for my hair to dry before I go slp.... That all for now loh...
Foreva Frens