Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Finally my exam over le.... Lolx... After so much preparing n efforts.... Was rewarded with a tough math paper... Haix.... Y justic sia??? Haha.... Anyway I went to JP today... It been becoming common that I go down JP everytime after my last paper to just window shop.... LOlx.... O guess who I met at JP.... My army fren(WinsoN Law).... He working at SK jewellery now loh... Accompany him to take his lunch... Kekekeke.... After that I went home loh....
O went to tuas to fetch my mum back from work.... These short journey to and from like me face different traffic suitations.... LOlx.... 1st on the way to tuas on expressway... Reaching this divider where keep left go bke and right go pie(tuas)....
This car was keeping left... Den suddenly swerve in to my lane, juz when I approaching.... Lucky I managed to slow down enuff by braking in time... Very dangerous driving loh.... Den after fetching my mum.... Was driving on these 3 lane road.... Den I was driving on middle lane.... there a bus on my left.... Know what???
Stupid bus driver force his way into my lane trying to avoid a bicycle.... Lucky again, I brake enuff... If not at least will scratches de loh... The bus driver shld slow down, cmf no vechicles on middle lane den can cut in mah.... Haiz... Dunno how he passed his class 4 sia...
If u all think that all hor.... U wrong loh... But this last event not so dramatic lah.... I was waiting to turn right at the junction.... Den green arrow show up(mean I can turn le).... Lucky I nv move straight away.... COz got 1 car dash across.... Wat a day??? So eventful... Lolx... That all for now... Tml meeting up Soon n Martinn... Nitez...
Foreva Frens