Friday, April 15, 2005
Okay I back from the chalet... Think I need to break it down into day to day entry... Coz pretty much happened through the chalet.... Let get started ba....
13th April 2005
I left home at 10plus in the morning.... Gtg over to pasir ris to meet Desmond loh... Den we walked in to costa sand(pasir ris), want to book in 1st... Before meeting Nizam & Maria go buy the stuffs loh... But room was not ready yet.... So we walked back pasir ris mrt station, take train to tampinese... Met Nizam at abt 230pm, den take bus to tampinese market to meet Maria... Went to buy all the stuffs... Den take taxi back to chalet loh... Reached there and Owen,Hua Cheng & Stannly has oso arrived... O Maria stay home to cook mee goreng for us as dinner... O so nice rite??? Lolx...
Dinner came at 8plus.... By that time Owen & gangs was already very hungry le... For me I still ok as I just eat something with Nizam at around 4plus noon time.... Lolx... Anyway nice mee goreng... N thanx Maria for the dinner... Haha... O that day was having headache from the running around... Around evening time started to have slight headache... But I nv reject the cup of beer that Arul offer to me... Drink it den have my bath... Den go to slp for awhile loh... Wake up at about 1am... Wait until liverpool match.... Watch it with Rashid.... Half time I fall aslp loh... Until 7plus I wake up...
14th April 2005
Went for my breakfast alone at Mac... Have big breakfast(my fave breakfast)... Lolx... Den went to Mattheus's hse loh... Went there to get panadol loh... But end up watching tv n chatting with his mum.... N o gosh I fall aslp there... Pai sei sia.... Anyway thanx for the panadol & oso the 3 bottle of water.... Left his place at 12plus loh... Slowly walked back loh... Dropped by Downtown east to have a quick lunch... Den went to buy newspaper... Den go in back to chalet room... Upon reaching realised no one inside & it locked... So I sat outside & waited loh... Reading the paper... Den went to pasir ris park to take some scenery photos loh... Den went back room to rest a while.... When thomas they all reached asked me go find them bring them in... I was walking out when they reached loh... Called me to ask me go back to room... Haha....
Den they all go for a walk loh... Rashid, Tarn Chuan, Hua Cheng & me just get things ready for bbq... We cannot start fire until Arul arrived with the charcoal n fire starter loh... When he arrived we immediately start the fire loh.... Den after a while everyone started to get foods to eat le... It was 8plus when Arul bring out the beer loh... For me I drink abit loh... Though my face is very red, but I still very sober... Some of them vomited.... But the stunning things is owen that grp can drink for 8 hrs sia... Too much powerful den I thought loh... I nv slp for the nite loh... Went to park to enjoy sea breeze, but my 2 frenz scared I drunk le... So they chase after me.... Dun worry I sober loh...
15th April 2005
Anyway I left the place at abt 5am.... Thanx Nizam for driving me to the mrt station loh... Take the 1st train home loh.... Suppose to attend a funeral but last min, some frenz inform me not gtg.... So I slp at home until 12pm.... Called Alcer to chat, before gtg down to buy newspaper... Came home cook mee for myself to eat loh...
Den chat with Terry online... Was feeling so so tired.... So went to slp again... Slept from 4plus to 715pm...Watched chn 8, while eating dinner... Den came online loh... 9pm watch show again... Den chatting in msn till now... K lah such a long entry le... I stop here... Take care...
Foreva Frens