Saturday, March 26, 2005
It been a while since I last posted an entry in my blog... Been busy preparing for my exam that coming in april... Oso nothin much unusual did happen during this period... Apart from not doing well in 1 class test... The teacher only like to help those gd in her module... Whatever life goes on, man.... Haha.... O another things that happen is I injure my shoulder again... It an old injury loh... 3rd time I re-injure it le.... No matter how much rest I give it seem not enuff at all loh....
Ermmmm..... What else did I miss out??? Let me think 1st ah... *think* *think* O ya me oso helping out in class chalet planning... 1 insulting happen.... That day I went JP.... At the interchange there got 2 gals asking ppls to buy tickets from them... $2/ticket.... Den 1 of them siao one loh... As I was walking past them, she shouted at me.... Dunno wat she shout oso lah..... So I heck care walk away.... Den juz when I walk past them hor... I heard her tell her frenz "Hey, look like William Hung".... O pls loh... I am me, not ur comic William Hung loh.... Dun anyhow insult ppls when u dun even know that person... Anyway that 2 gals oso not pretty one lah...
Den when I gtg back home, they still there loh... Still got cheek to come ask me buy 1 ticket from them.... NO WAY, MAN....
Ok wish me luck for my 2 tests on monday and 1 on friday..... Lolx.... Till then cya guys.... O btw Daniel what happening to u?? U have not updates on ur blog for a long time.... N oso not reply all my msg..... Do get back to me when u c this... Thnx and take care all of u....
Foreva Frens