Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Yesterday was a happening day for me.... Imagine having to hand up 1 assignment.... Follow up by a presentation.... Den in the noon time got 1 lab test.... Hahaha... O still left with 1 presentation on thursday and 1 assignment to hand in next friday loh.... Of coz every week will have math tutorial to do loh.... Lolx....
O ya Sunday have a superb late nite slp.... Ya was helping a classmate to do some stuffs... Coz something happen to his com and he lost his assignment that we need to hand in yesterday loh.... Kekeke.... So settle everything before hitting my wonderful bed.... Kekeke... It was 2plus when I went to slp.... Wake up at 640am.... Lucky can still keep awake in class....
Came home I read paper.... Bath,online for a while.... Den I go slp for few hours.... Ya wake up 8pm.... Kekeke... Cook myself some noodle to eat loh..... Den online till 11plus.... Was feeling tired, so went to bed... But before I off my laptop, I went to read Daniel's blog.... Argh.... He sick again.... Nv take gd care of himself.... Take care and enjoy ur POP today....
Foreva Frens