Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Can someone explain the word "leader" to me??? Can someone pls tell me wat a leader need to do??? Does anyone know how it feel to be a leader but no one seem to care abt ur views??? Is a leader there for show??? Or is he for blames n works to be push to when there a need??? "Project" & "Leader".... 2 words that driving me crazy soon.... I have enough of it le.... I trying to be nice to ppls but they juz trying to take advantage loh... O ya 1 more things.... Is personal Idol more important than sch project??? If u really dun wan bring dun bring loh... Dun call me & sound so unhappy de... NO NEED CALL ME TO SHOW ATTITUDE DE LOH.... U all nv really seen me angry before loh.... When I do get angry, it really very bad de... Dun believe ask my cousins, they do get scare when I get angry.... But I have high endurance, that y till now I still nv get anrgy with u ppls.... Next semenster, I wun wan to get involve in being leader liao.... It enough wat I gone through the past 1 year.... It enough to shorten my life by few years liao... Oso enough to let my hair grow white liao.... Spare me liao pls.... After receiving that call make me blood boil and cannot get to slp sia.... I know tml I go sch u all sure shoot me de.... Juz go ahead loh... I wun stop u all, coz I too tired to stop u all le....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)