Thursday, February 24, 2005
Tuesday also a pretty happy day for me.... Managed to get my melody to work.... Thanks to all who has help me.... Hahaha.... B4 lesson start, I went to find Kenneth at the snow ice store in SP bazaar... His dad treat me suggage and drink loh... Thanks uncle.... Lesson end at 3pm, but I stay back to do the autocad assignment loh... Guess what time I left sch? It 720pm loh.... Yes, u all nv see wrongly.... It really 720pm.... Hahaha.... Went to buy dinner on my way home.... Feel so tired after reaching home loh....
(P.S. sry to Martinn for not being able to go over ur place as I planned.... Not able to help u with ur modules on this day.)
Wednesday, I got back my math paper.... It a hard paper(even teacher say it harder).... Kekeke.... Erm... So what marks do I get??? U go calculate loh.... 5+110-20-6+8-12-11=?.... Hahaha... Testing all ur math... Kekekeke... Anyway accompany a classmate go collect his passport.... Den went far east for lunch.... Den go shaw house for a drink.... B4 gtg home... On way home went to update my bank book... Den at 5plus, I go pay bill.... Den went over to je to meet Mattheus.... Go over his hse to bai nian.... It for respect reason loh... Coz in december when I went over... His mum has ask me to go over during CNY... So I feel as respect I have to go down loh.... Left their place at 915pm... Reaching home at 1040pm.... Totally drain out le... Haha... Online for a while, den bed I come... Kekeke.... So eventful week so far....
(P.S. Almost forget to tell my math mark.... Haha... I got 74 loh.... Not gd enuff hor???)
Foreva Frens