Friday, February 18, 2005
What actually is love all abt??? Issit a game of feeling??? Or a game to see who win in the end??? Y are there ppls happily in love??? But others are keep falling out of love??? And worst some who are always lonely???
Someone say everyone will have someone who love u at one corner in this world.... It depend on how u go abt to find that someone.... And once u found your other half, u will be happily together forever... How much do u ppls believe in it??? For me, I find it meaningful... But oso thinking how long do I need to wait loh.... Been single for past 7plus years liao worz....
Here share something out of my thought on love:
looks are not really the most important
thing in love..Consider the feelings of
the ppl around you..You might just find
that true love of yours..He/She may not be
handsome/beautiful..but he/she might love you more than
anyone could ever love you.. and that is
greater than some handsome/beautiful idiots who
doesn't love u.
It something I always believe lah... Mayb it bcoz I not handsome enuff, so wan to give myself more chance to attract gals.... Haha.... But love is something that we need to discover ourselves de loh... No 2 love will be the same de... Love is ur story with ur other half loh....
KK... Here wish all my frenz who in relationship currently... May u all b happily attached forever ever.... For those single like me, work harder ba... Kekeke...
Foreva Frens