Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Today is the 1st day of the year of rooster... Went to my dad's 2 eldest auntie's hse loh.... Reallt nothin to do sia.... Was like sitting there and staring into space loh..... Was so so bored sia.... If I have known will have bring my math book along loh.... Coz at least can prepare for next week test loh... Rather than sit there for hours doing practically nothin loh.... Collected some ang pao lah.... Tml will be gtg to my mum's eldest sister hse loh.... Den oso gtg to both grandma's hse.... So basically shld b free only around evening time ba.... In between mayb will have to sit around again.... Haha..... To all my frenz who r already attached: Hope u all will b happily attached forever.... To the rest: Dun worry u will meet your other half one of this day.... Daniel Goh: Dun worry I sure the ger will realise her mistake de..... Dun give up loh..... For me I juz wishing gd results through the year.... And oso hopefully will be able to find myself 1 gf.... Kekeke.... That all for nw..... Anything juz leave comment at the message board that I have created..... Thanks you....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)