Sunday, January 16, 2005
Ok since now I free, I shall updates on the event of the week... Ahahahaha.... I mention about being busy in my previous entry... Yup been busy with some project n my tutorial.... As group leader for my project group, I has to settle some stuffs... And oso need to tie up those loose end of the project... Guess what??? It so so concidental that my group project idea was same as 1 of the group in my class.... Haha...
So as a leader, I decided to change my group idea.... There are few reasons for doing so. 1st: I wanted to avoid clashing our ideas.... Coz this module is called for originality.... N clashing of ideas will make it like copying of ideas loh... 2nd: I feel there no point to fight it out with the other group, as afterall we are all classmates loh... 3nd: I feel if both group was to present the same idea.... Den both groups will suffer in the marks that the lecturer will give.... Therefore I strongly want this change of idea.... I do know that my group members might feel unhappy about this last minutes change of idea.... But I feel it the best for everyone involved....
Another things that been keeping me busy since the start of the yr has been my hp.... For some unknown reason my hp was suddenly showing no display on 2nd jan in the evening.... I try to switch it on or charge it oso to nope.... So on the 3rd of jan, in between lesson I got 3 hours lunch break.... I went to toh guan care centre as shown in the warranty card.... Was told to go other service centre as they dun accept walk in at toh guan any more.... So rush down to causeway point, sent my hp for service.... Have my lunch, den back to sch loh...
Recieved a call on 7th jan evening time, was told my hp ready for collection.... So on 8th jan I borrowed my dad's car go down to collect.... I check the hp after collecting it.... It was fine.... So I drive back to Jurong to meet a frenz..... After parking the car, I took out the hp.... To my shock the screen was blank, so I try to switch it on.... But it keep auto off upon entering main menu page.... At this time was so angry le.... Sent it to the jurong point branch.... So they say they will sent it for service.... This time they take my battery to check as well.... So I waited until 13th jan at 6plus recieved a call to inform me it ready for collection....
I went down straight away as it close at 8pm.... Collected and check it ok.... Went home loh.... The next morning, when I woke up the screen again blank.... So so angry I went down toh guan(main office).... The lady was trying to push the things to the other care centre... Keep insisting that I go service centre... So I went down Jurong point branch again.... Den they say wan to sent it back for careful check n service.... Den I ask "What the point of servicing it again?? When everytime I take it back it last less than a day." She juz keeping saying sent for check not more than a week....
So incense by what happen loh.... Especially how they service my hp and oso the way they handle the problem.... Seriously thinking of lodging a complain about them loh.... Just hope the next time I get my hp back it will b fine...
That all for the week.... But before I stop here wishing the SG LION all the best in 2hours 30mins time.... To rest of us let wear red in support of them.... Ole OLe Ole Oleeeeee.....
Foreva Frens