Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Friday, January 07, 2005
Started this entry bcoz I been wondering abt this question for some time le.... "Why am I always the leader or asst leader in group work???" "Why can't I be juz a group member???" Since I enter Poly in july last yr, whenever there any group work.... My class always stay with the same grouping..... Den for my group, they always arrow me for leader or asst leader roles loh.... Like currently, I am the leader for 2 modules group work loh.... (1st module CRS, 2nd module IDEA)... It putting great pressure on me loh.... Unlike other groups, where there is changing of leader for different modules group works.... My group has always arrow me.... Actually what I prefer was the system use by the other groups loh... Everyone shld be given chance to be leader loh...Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)