Sunday, January 02, 2005
1st of all, I will like to wish all "Happy New Year"..... Nothin much happen to me... Haha... Juz the usual stuffs loh.... Except having a strange dream sometime mid of the week while I slping at nite.... Dreamt of gtg out with my frenz at certain location, when the tsunami struck loh... Den we ran for our life.... At this moment I juz woke up loh... What a strange dream rite???
When I wake up in the morning, I actually think back on it loh.... Den analysis maybe it bcoz I been eagerly keeping myself updates on the tsunami report in the papers and tv..... That it enter my mind sub conciously causing me to dreamt of it at nite ba... But it scarly loh....
Actually for me, it a very bad ending to 2004.... All bcoz of the earthquake & tsunami occuring around our region.... I was shocked to heard of it last sunday nite from some frenz loh.... Initally thought it was a average earthquake.... It was only on monday when I read the papers that I was more shocked by the large scale of it loh.... Richtie scale of 9.0 is very powerful loh.... Feel sad for the victims and their family members.....
Therefore I did not go out on new yr eve..... No countdown..... Juz stay at home loh.... Really not in the mood to celebrate loh... Anyway wishing that everyone will have a happy 2005..... Btw to those who watch channel U juz nw, wonder if u spot me.... Lolx...
(P.S. This is for Daniel.... I has always enjoying reading every entry in ur blog all along... Hope to see more entries from u... Haha... Take Care...)
(P.S. To my sec 5 form teacher.... Gd luck to u in ur new sch.....)
O ya my 2005 resolution is : 1)study hard n do well for my diploma.... 2)find my the other half loh.... 3)world peace & happiness........ Lolx....
Foreva Frens