Monday, January 24, 2005
U ppls must be wondering what a title I have here for topic heading..... Haha.... K lah... I will go on to elaborate further on this.... Been feeling like a ball sometime, due to ppls pushing me around loh.... Mainly there 2 examples....
1st is the nokia incident where the main office and care centre is pushing their blame around..... The 2nd is my project group loh.... Normally we will expect assistant leader to help leader rite??? No for my case here.... Here why... My assistant leader after discussion with me, he will ask me to inform the members myself.... Den whatever decision even if I not around hor.... He oso wun make decision for me.... Refer the members to me.... Den the members did the same things as him.... So everytime I was being refer to here and there, person A and person B, etc.....
So irriating loh.... I really trying to tahan through this project assignment liao loh.... I think at the end of this I will half my life span sia.... Think my white hair growing liao loh.... Anyway I am not a ball, I a human being.... So not pushing me around like a ball liao loh..... Overall my classmates are all nice ppls lah... Cheer guys...
Foreva Frens