Anything To Put Here... Introduce Ur blog Maybe??
Saturday, December 11, 2004
Yup... Watch my 2nd movie of the week on thursday.... Haha... Watch "National Treasure".... Kekekeke... Nice movie overall... Lolx... O anyway was busy with some chalet and bbq planning lately.... Been killing my brain cell over it.... Lolx... Thursday was suppose to meet a frenz at JP at 2pm.... I happened to reach 15mins early, so went to the toliet etc.... Went to the meeting spot at 1.55pm.... Haha.... Den I recieve 1 sms juz after 2pm... My frenz inform me he will be 30mins late.... So I juz stand there and read newspaper.... Haha... Guess what??? He came at nearly 3.30pm.... Lolx... And that mean I stand there waiting for nearly 1hr 30mins sia.... Nv know I so patience de... Lolx... Walk around at JP, den watch movie loh....Foreva Frens
wiishh uponn tha stars. *
diploma cert
infinite $$$
dream gal
find back some lost frenz
score higher for my tests & exams=)