Monday, December 27, 2004
Yes finally the chalet over... Have been planning n preparing for as long as I can remember.... Lolx.... Friday I left home around 11plus morning... Reach downtown east at around 1230pm... Haha.... Went to have my lunch at mac loh... Again saw Chin Soon, Martinn & Teck Guan... Haha... Anyway around 130pm I check in.... Chalet was at blk K(room 2023).... Kekekeke.... Reach room unpacked some stuffs.... Call my frenz to inform them of the blk & room loh.... Haha... Den went to white sand to get some stuffs.... Oso to meet some frenz...... Den it back to chalet room to wait for the rest of ppls to arrive..... Lolx... We bought christmas set meal from giant.... Haha... Inside got turkey,ham,log cake....... Yummy Yummy loh.... Hahaha.... O ya we oso order pizza..... So it very full loh.... Den they was playing games etc.... As for me I some stuffs den get a nap.... Haha....
Saturday was a hetic day for me loh.... Early morning at around 9plus when most of them are sleeping....... I went to book bbq pit..... Haha... Den I walk over to white sand to get some stuffs.... Get back to room, den go back white sand with some frenz to get more stuffs... Lolx... Den as I rush over to meet mattheus to borrow can opener from him... Kekekeke... Went back room and rest for a while.... Den start to prepare some foods(like marinate the chicken wings etc....)... Haha.... At about slightly pass 1pm I take bus to sengkang.... My classmate(Arul)invited us over... So went over.... Stay there until abt 4plus.... Lolx... Den back to chalet... Rest for a while....
Den go & start the fire etc.... We had the bbq until abt 10plus... Taken a class photo but not all the ppls was here... Haha.... Have my bath den after a while I go rest loh.... Was superb tired loh... Lolx... As they play, I sleep all the way to 7am.... Kekekekeke...... Wake up wash my face & brush my teeth.... Den go for breakfast at mac.... Have big breakfast loh... Haha.... stay at mac until nearly 9am.... Went back room & start clearing up.... Wake the rest of the ppls up... Lolx... Left at abt 10am.... But due to the shop haven open.... We cannot return the mahjong set we rented.... So waited for it to open... At the same time I go over Mattheus's hse to return the can opener.... Thanks Mattheus.... Lolx.... Go he ask me go in his hse.... Chat abit with his mum... Haha.... Den left to go back with my frenz.... Reached home at 12plus loh...
Anyway so happy to c everything run smoothly & well.... All the effort I spent to plan & organise has pay off.... Thanks to all & one who has help out in any ways.... Especially Alcer for helping me with the planning etc... That all for now... See you all in Chalet2005.... Take care & bye....
Foreva Frens