Sunday, December 05, 2004
Sry for not updating for past few days as I was in chalet.... Friday afternoon I left home to go over to tampinese to find my frenz.... But ended up walking around on my own for abt 4hrs.... Den went over to Downtown east.... 1st things I did when I reach there is to go mac get myself a drink.... Haha.... Den check with my frenz chalet block and unit number.... Block L, Unit 2131.... Lolx... 4-D number for all of u.... Ahahaha.... I went in at around 9plus.... Stay inside b4 gtg out to meet martinn and chin soon(they working at mac)..... Lolx... After they left I get myself 1 drink finish it b4 gtg back to room.... Kekekeke....
Never slp for the whole nite.... Only go for short nap at 6plus in the morning... Waking up at 7plus... Hahaha... Yes u never see wrongly... Slp for about an hour only.... Den at 8plus stay in room to slp while the others went to buy foods for bbq... Slp for another 2hours ba.... LOlx... Den left chalet at around 1230pm to meet my cousin in bugis....
Went to sim lim square to buy present for one cousin lah.... MP3 to be precise.... Hahaha.... Went to this shop where there was some shooting from Channel U.... Fliming for the show called "CIty Slickers 2" by Wilson Ng Wei Sheng(from the talent show) and a female host dunno who she was lah.... Lolx.... Den by fate we was chosen by the station ppls to do some interview.... Hahaha.... Know what??? Host Wilson Ng was actually my former army frenz loh.... Didn recoginse him at 1st de.... Juz find him super familiar... So was looking at him n thinking.... Den he came over to me and cmf my identity and o my god.... It actually my frenz who was the host worz... Ahahaha....
Did a short interview where I didn't get to talk as my 2 cousins talk... Lolx... But if come out in tv den it my 1st time on national tv loh... Ahahahaha.... We was told it around december time.... most probably end of december lah.... The show is on Chn U every Sunday between 1pm to 130pm.... Hahaha.... Went to eat snow ice in tampines.... Haha.... Den went back chalet at 6plus... Reach chalet at 7plus and to my surprise they haven start bbq.... Lolx.... So I juz close my eye to rest abit 1st loh.... Hahaha.... Start bbq at around 8pm all the way to about 11plus.... Have a quick bath den go walk abit.... Den back to room trying to catch wadever slp I manage to get.... Again nv slp well as they playing manjong in the room... Lolx.... Left chalet this morning at 640am....
Before leaving pass Aw his present.... Den went to mac to have my breakfast.... Have big breakfast meal.... Den take train home loh... On the way slp a bit in train loh... Reach home at abt 915am..... Lolx.... K that all for now.... Bye....
Foreva Frens