Monday, November 22, 2004
Sry for not updating my blog.... Been feeling tired, as been enjoying my holiday.... Ahahaha..... Last monday & tuesday stay at home loh.... So nothin much to update... Lolx.... Wednesday was suppose to accompany my kor to hospital.... But last minutes his gf was free to accompany him.... Haha...
So me went to funan centre.... Haha... Went to the have my lunch 1st.... Den walk ard funan centre... LOlx.... Went to challenger to buy extra battery for my digital camera.... Plus one 512mb memory card... it cost me ard $180 loh.... After that went to PK computer to buy Fifa2005.... Haha.... Den went watson to buy snoopy for my kor(he like snoopy).... Lolx... Before I go home, I drop by Hans to buy peach tart.... Yummy..... Ahahahahaha....
Reach home help my mum to vacuum the hse... Den have some rest before gtg to bath.... Den I try the memory card... And u guess what??? One of the pin on the memory card was so called exposed, causing the CF pin in my cam to bend... Thus thursday wake up early to go canon service centre at keppel bay tower to sent it in for service...
The camera will only be ready by friday.... So I went down challenger again and ask for a replacement of memory card.... After waiting for quite a while, I managed to get it change... Den I went down pasir ris to check on vancacy of chalet.... Met Mattheus and Eugene.... And saw Martinn working at mac... Lolx... On my way home, I go NTUC to buy some drink.... Coz there was no more drink to serve visitors(if there any) to my hse...
Friday I again wake up early to go collect my camera, before meeting some frenz to go motorshow 2004... Hahaha... Won a cap there in a so called lucky draw, when all my frenz get was calender.... Lolx... Have dinner before heading home... Haha...
Foreva Frens