Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Been enjoying my school holiday over the past few days.... Lolx... Sunday went JP with my kor n his gf loh.... Have lunch there with my kor treating worz... Haha.... Never bought anything, just walk around with them buying things.... Kekekeke....
Monday again I went over to JP(this time alone)..... Haha.... Have my lunch there.... Den walk around, bought some drink and biscuit.... Lolx.... Oso bought JJ lin's ablum.... The more I listen the more I find it nice.... Haha...
Tuesday?? Guess wat??? I back at JP, coz my frenz last min change the meeting place to JP loh... Ahahaha.... 3 days in a row went JP(personal record loh).... Lolx....
Waited for at least 30mins for my frenz, and he treat me lunch to apolgies loh... Kekeke....
After lunch, we went Bukit Panjang to Kenneth and Brandon the snow ice store.... Have snow ice after so long.... Shiok.... Yummy Yummy worz... Haha... After that, we went bugis for a walk.... Bought a bday card meant for a classmate who bday is in dec... O my frenz need to rush to work, so I went back home alone... Have dinner at home loh.... Haha...
Today I wake up at 10am.... Just as I was reading striats times, Alcer sms me.... Wanna meet me for lunch... So meet him at 11am plus loh... Ask him some math questions.... Haha... O I so hard-working worz... Kekekeke.... Den have our lunch, and walk around the neighbourhood loh.... Accompany him wait for his bus, den I go buy lunch for my kor.... Today got one uncle say I dun like I over 18 loh.... Ahahaha... Dunno whether it a gd or bad thing worz.... LOlx... Clear my table abit today.... Yup, I think that all for now... Bye.... Take care... (",)",)
Foreva Frens