Saturday, October 02, 2004
Today is the second day of October.... It oso the start of the weekend.... Haha.... Sorry that I nv been updating recently, as been having headache for 4 days in a row(Monday-Thursday)... Thursday SPROG test must have done badly, as I cannot figure what wrong with my program... But hopefully I do get a pass... Haha... Done nothin much this whole week...
Friday went to Yew Tee in the afternoon..... WHy goes there??? Yes, think u ppls know why lah... Go find Kenneth at his store... Lolx... Help him out,chat a bit loh... Brandon came over at evening time.... Den together with Kenneth, me go buy dinner... Brandon tending to the store... Have chicken cutlet rice.... Yummy.... Yummy.... Haha...
Brandon offer me the chance to do a little business during school holiday... I still considering it, coz not sure if there any sch event..... And oso think will need to find at least 1 more frenz interested loh... Will update on this another time... Lolx...
I still got no plan for this weekend, apart from trying to solve my math tutorial which I still cannot figure out loh... Haha... Anyway goes enjoy ur weekend and do take care ah...
Foreva Frens