Monday, October 04, 2004
Today is monday le... Weekend has been fine.... Saturday stay home whole day, trying to solve my math.... And oso watch vcd called "headlines".... Haha... It about some reporters how their work change other ppls live etc... Nice show lah... Lolx... Watch soccer at nite time... Haha... Saturday nite is my soccer nite... Lolx...
Sunday wake up at 9plus, have my breakfast and read the paper... Den helping my mum with the cleaning up of my room... Completed it by 1400.... Haha... Left home to go play soccer(arrange by my frenz).... When I reach Boon Lay Interchange, no 1 has reach... so I call 1 of my frenz... And gosh, he told me I tot it cancel.... I was stunned, so I end the call... Straight away I msg the frenz who organise it... He say cancel, mayb next week.... Was intially angry, but den being forgiving kind of person I told me nvm... Told him I will juz walk around JP... Inside there was some fliming by Chn 8(some variety show).... Haha...
Being bored, I juz went home and sleep... Oh god I wake up at 1945.... I have overslept le.... Lolx.... Have promise Brandon I will try to go down at 1800 to 2200.... So sms him to aplogies and oso to inform him I will not be gtg down.... Have my dinner and went online.... Den offline at 2300 to go watch soccer again... Sleep at 0100 after the match ended... Ahahaha....
P.S. I just back from sch(class end at 1130).... Today was dismiss late at abt 1140.... Daniel juz read ur blog... Whatever the problem, feel free to come to me... For now, take care till I see u guys and gers.... AHahaha....
Foreva Frens