Saturday, October 09, 2004
This week had seen some happy and some not so happy things happening to me... So can say a ups downs week.... Lolx... Just list some of things here if I still remember it loh... Haha... Erm.... The saddest of all will be the Sprog test result... But as I have say in my eariler post, I will work harder de.... Haha... O ya Friday went to get my antivirus software... Came back and install it le...
Friday suppose to meet up some primary school frenz at winebar to celebrate 1 of their bday.... Thought I was very late le, so take taxi down... Spent nearly on taxi fare.... Upon reaching den realise they have not reach... Saw a long queue outside Zouk... So decided to go toliet at the hotel 1st.... Waited for my frenz outside the hotel, until I need to go as I promise to meet a frenz at his workplace around marina area.... I sms them to ask for their location...
That is when I found out they have reached and gone into winebar.... Asked me to look for them.... Haha... But I decided to go rush down marina area as it 10plus le.... So when my frenz ask where am I le, I told me sorry I need to go off le.... Thus nv go find them....
As I was in a rush so I ask 1 passerby where the nearest mrt station.... She told me to walk all the way straight... So I started walking at 10:20pm.... Haha... I walk for some distance still never see any station, instead saw some old shophouses.... Lolx... So worry that I gtg the wrong direction I stop to ask 1 uncle... He told to walk straight... Haha... So I continue walk and walk.... Till I saw Outram flyover.... Lolx... I recognise the flyover, so I noe I juz need to go straight.... HAha... Thus after walking for about 10-15mins, I reached Outram mrt station.... Haha... And my estimation is that I have walked about 1km loh... Lolx... Den found out from frenz that Tiong Bahru mrt station is the 1 nearest to Zouk... Lolx....
But nvm lah.... Just take it as some exercise.... Haha... Reach marina at nearly 11pm... So got another 45mins to go, before my frenz off work... So I go 7-11 to buy drink, sit outside One Raffles Link to wait... Finally meet my frenz at almost 12am... As he was very tired, so decided to go home loh... Take bus 97 to JE, den bus 334 to go home.... Reach home somehow cannot get connection to my internet, so I slp loh... HAha....
Saturday nothin much, as I stay at home trying to solve my math and resting... Happy that England won their match.... Beauty goal from Beckham(worth watching it again & again).... Absolute world class goal....
Foreva Frens