Saturday, September 25, 2004
Friday suppose to be no sch for me,but has to go back due a frenz forgetting to bring my math book on thursday.... So meet her back in sch on friday to get it back... She told me that she will reach at abt 1045.... I went early(reach sch at 1000), to take breakfast at fc3 loh.... Went to ground level of T15 to wait loh.... Sms few frenz but none reply me.... At around 11am, saw some frenz walk pass.... I try to chase up after packing my things.... But too bad they too fast le....
ANyway saw the ger I finding at the mrt station.... She actually reached le but never inform me.... And I was waiting like a fool at T15.... I left for causeway point after that loh.... Go there for my dinner and walk around a little..... Den take bus 911 to Woodland North Plaza... Met a nice bus captain and have a little chat with him...
Upon reaching Woodland North Plaza,my task is to locate Kenneth and Brandon's store.... I actually walked pass without realising,den it was when I turn back to look that I saw it.... Anyway I decided to go toilet 1st,and oso to walk around loh.... It was 1330 that I go over to find Kenneth.... Business was not gd,as there was not much crowd......
Close shop for the day at 2115,able to pack everything by 2135... Left for Woodland mrt station,Kenneth went to look for his gf... While Brandon and me decided to have some tea before gtg back... Reach home around 2245,on my laptop and have my bath....
Online till abt 0100 before I go to bed.... That the end of the day.... LOlx...
Foreva Frens